Sales Research Intern
As a young start-up, we recently closed our first funding round and are now looking to grow the team with a new
Sales Intern who wants to make newspapers more diverse!
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter able to work independently while also working as part of a team
- You are results-driven (80/20 rule rocks!), not shy to reach out and learn, and enthusiastic about journalism
- You think outside the box, like challenges, and don't stick to problems but look for solutions
- You know how to use Excel, Google's Suite, and are quick in wrapping your head around new tools like Hubspot, Notion, Typeform, and Co?
- You are fluent in English and German, and internationally-minded - we speak English, German, Persian, Dutch, Hindi, Spanish :)
- You are interested in the future of media and journalism or have even experience in the industry (text is our "bread and butter")
What You'll Do:
- Researching new potential customers in various media outlets and news categories
- Contacting publishers around the globe (either through email or phone call) and informing them about our service, and carrying them through a demo if they are interested.
- Customer Acquisition: organize and optimize marketing strategies (Email campaigns, active sourcing in Linkedin, and much more)
- Work closely with our editorial staff to match supply and demand in our marketplace (connecting possible publishers with articles from our freelance journalists)
What We Offer:
- A fast-growing international company with vast responsibilities to take over ( We balance freedom with guidance!)
- The opportunity to be creative when tailoring your sales pitch and how you want to get results
- An industry that is ready for disruption
- Smart minds who move fast and think global
- Flexible working hours and workplace
- Valuable insights into the startup ecosystem
We're located in Munich but up to building a company with employees all over the world. So having your home base in Munich is not required.
Internship length: 3 months
This is an unpaid internship
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.