As a young start-up, we recently closed our first funding round and are now looking to grow the team with a new
Public Relations (PR) Intern:
Who You Are:
- You are a self-starter able to work independently while also working as part of a team
- You are curious and not shy to ask questions and learn
- You are a goal-getter, an ace in prioritizing and getting things done
- You have a background in or are studying communications, marketing, or a related field
- You think outside the box, like challenges, and don't stick to problems but look for solutions
- You know how to use Excel, Google's Suite, and are quick in wrapping your head around new tools like Hubspot, Notion, Typeform, and Co?
- You are fluent in English and German, and internationally-minded - we speak English, German, Persian, Dutch, Hindi, Spanish :) → have a question on
- You are interested in the future of media and journalism or have even experience in the industry (text is our "bread and butter")
What You'll Do:
- Creating and distributing press releases
- Researching and using creative possiblilities to spread the word about The Story Market
- Communicating and building relationships with influencers about our services
- Supporting and updating our social media (Instagram and FB) and blog
- Create blog posts and how-to-videos for our website
- Step into some marketing activities like smaller Ad-campaigns as well and act at the intersection of marketing and PR
What We Offer:
- On opportunity to create and tailor your own PR strategy
- A fast-growing company with vast responsibilities to take over
- Founders that put people first and do things differently
- An industry that is ready for disruption
- Smart minds who move fast and think global
- Flexible working hours and workplace
We're located in Munich but up to building a company with employees all over the world. So having your home base in Munich is not required.
Internship length: 3 months
This is an unpaid internship
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.