Growth Hacker/Marketing Intern
As a young start-up, we recently closed our first funding round and are now looking to grow the team with a new
Growth Hacker/Marketing Intern:
Who You Are:
- You are a self-starter able to work independently while also working as part of a team
- You are curious and not shy to ask questions and learn
- You are a goal-getter, an ace in prioritizing and getting things done
- You think outside the box, like challenges, and don't stick to problems but look for solutions
- You are tech-savvy, know how to use Excel, Google's Suite, and are quick in wrapping your head around new tools like Hubspot, Notion, Typeform, and Co?
- You are fluent in English and at least one other language, and internationally-minded - we speak English, German, Persian, Dutch, Hindi, Spanish :)
- You are interested in the future of media and journalism or have even experience in the industry (text is our "bread and butter")
What You'll Do:
- Together with the founders develop creative strategies to acquire publishers and journalists that don't cost a lot of money
- Set KPIs and targets and monitor them
- Optimize our marketing and sales processes
- Promote our services through marketing campaigns and use of google ads
- Participate in meetings with publishers and journalists to collect feedback
- Help to develop relationships with our members and keep them on the platform
- Update and maintain our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Build and design parts of the story market website using relevant softwares (such as Webflow)
- Work on special projects, researching deeper into our member databases, and analyze our internal data (Value proposition design, buying persona’s, competitive analyze etc.)
What We Offer:
- A fast-growing company with vast responsibilities to take over
- Founders that put people first and do things differently
- An industry that is ready for disruption
- Smart minds who move fast and think global
- Flexible working hours and workplace
We're located in Munich but up to building a company with employees all over the world. So having your home base in Munich is not required.
Internship length: 3 months
This is an unpaid internship
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.