Membership costs for Selling Publishers

Offering your content through The Story Market does not involve any costs.

We will deduct a 30% sales fee only whenever you sell a license. The same article can be bought several times for different languages or media. You will receive the remaining 70% within 30 days after the order. If you have any questions about this, please reach out to hello@thestorymarket.co.

Still have a question?
Contact us
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our Privacy Policy for more information.