Membership costs for Journalists

Becoming a member and offering stories at The Story Market is FREE.

We deduct a sales fee of 30% whenever we sell a license for one of your articles . We transfer the remaining 70% to your bank account within 30 days. As we cover different language regions and customers need to buy a license for each media, your articles can be sold several times.

Still have a question?
Contact us
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our Privacy Policy for more information.